Here at EW Recruitment Services we are working alongside a well established manufacturing company in the Spennymoor area!
Apply on Partner Site
Our client is currently looking for tool technicians for an immediate start, duties will include:
* Maintain the all-tool fitting equipment, ensure equipment is safe before use and is also left safe for the next user.
* Report all tool issues identified whilst tool fitting.
* Carryout maintenance on machine chests, seal, spray frames and other
* Carryout the setup of machines and to understand the process in full
* Carryout tool maintenance to schedule
* Ensure all tools are labelled and stored correctly
* Support the NPI process by inspecting new tooling upon arrival and report any issues
* Complete tool overhauls and services, e.g. re-securing cavities, re-drilling and re-tapping damaged or stripped bolts and adding core vents etc.
* Conduct monthly stock checks and advise of any shortages.
* Assist with training in tool prep when required to do so
Hours of Operation
06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00, Monday to Friday on a rotational basis
Or check similar jobs