Sf Recruitment are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our client based in Nottingham. This role is hybrid with flexibility on hours and days and will also look at part time candidates. As the HR Advisor you will Work across the organisation to provide a central point of advice and guidance on all elements of HR practice. Delivering a broad-ranging service and managing HR casework. Coaching and supporting line managers in all employee relations matters at all stages of the employee lifecycle.
Apply on Partner Site
As the HR advisor you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that policies and procedures are up to date, managing the effective roll-out, implementation and training of staff members.
- Provide an efficient service for employees requiring guidance, help and advice in respect of HR policies and procedures and Employment legislation
- Guide and coach managers on the application of HR policies and practices, providing advice and support for the full range of employee relations issues, including performance management; absence and wellbeing; disciplinary and grievance; capability and redundancy
- Lead on HR casework with documentation, advice on the process and attendance at the HR meetings, including disciplinary, grievance and capability and redundancy consultation
- Lead on recruitment including placing adverts, managing candidates and participating in selection panels ensuring processes are effective, fair and focus on recruiting the best candidate for the role from a diverse candidate pool
- Manage an effective and positive onboarding experience including processing all offer letters, contracts, references and all pre-employment checks
- Maintain the HR database and provide reports as required
- Support on organisational change initiatives
- Autonomy for day to day decision making within the HR team
- Take a proactive approach on any people related change decisions, anticipating next steps and ensuring a consistent approach is made across the business
This a fantastic flexible business where you will gain exposure to all elements of HR working in a friendly supportive team. My client will also offer study support if this is something you would like to pursue
Or check similar jobs