Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst - Operations
Apply on Partner Site
Hybrid Working with offices in Leatherhead, Surrey
- Salary of £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
- 25 days’ holiday
- Join a workplace where integrity, honesty and accountability are encouraged
Who are we?
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an enthusiastic QA Analyst to help us continue this success. With a 4/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to develop a varied and rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join our team and ensure our operations are compliant and provide our customers with confidence when they use our services.
What do we offer?
You will discover that every individual in our organisation is highly motivated and encouraged to grow personally and professionally. And, with colleagues from all manner of backgrounds and experience levels, there are plenty of opportunities to learn from others informally, as well as through directed development.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
If you have an interest in operational processes and a basic understanding of risk and control management in an operational setting, this is the ideal role in which to advance your career and develop professionally.
Our operations are a challenging environment in which to work. As such, we need to ensure that our processes and controls are watertight and highly effective – and that’s where you come in.
As an operational QA Analyst, you will support our organisation by ensuring that compliant operational processes performed across our organisation are evidenced and reviews and testing results support our adequacy and effectiveness targets.
Your role will also encompass supporting our Risk & Compliance team to develop new processes and controls through reporting the adequacy and effectiveness results.
This role differs from that commonly referred to as System Tester or QA Tester, which are primarily about software testing. The core activity in this role is testing operational processes and controls to provide assurance that these are effective.
You will also:
- Assist in the development of procedures to evaluate the effectiveness of controls
- Develop an in-depth understanding of operational processes and risk and control procedures
- Perform effectiveness testing of controls
- Support to annual adequacy review process
- Help to co-ordinate and support SME workshops
- Ensure appropriate documentation and testing scripts are in place
- Escalate failures within effectiveness testing in a timely manner
To join us as a QA Analyst, you will need:
- The ability to analyse data
- Working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
Knowledge of operational processes within financial services would be beneficial to your application, additionally experience of control effectiveness sample testing, an understanding of risk and control management would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may call this role Operations Analyst, Process Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Process Quality Analyst, BA, Quality Analyst, or Analyst.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be
Or check similar jobs