My client is a leading brand activation agency. Working in partnership with their clients, they win fans for brands, wherever they are, with a unique mix of sampling, experiential and influencer marketing. Their campaigns engage the right consumers with powerful brand interactions – at home, in-store, out of home or online. Can you get to Maidenhead 3 days a week and do you have agency experience with beauty clients? If you do it would be great to hear from you!
Apply on Partner Site
Qualifications, knowledge & experience for their Account Director
* A degree, or equivalent, in a relevant subject, and/or
* The last 4 years in managerial positions within a similar agency environment working with reputable FMCG / retail / food / health & beauty brands
* Experience in a similar client-relationship management role with the ability to carefully manage expectations and build strategic working relationships as their Account Director
* Exceptional client services experience and a proven track record in developing business growth in a fast-paced environment
* Strong financial acumen to manage budgets and control expenditure and P&L
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise conflicting deadlines and work across multiple fast-moving projects with multiple clients
* Good understanding of managing integrated campaigns involving design, production, logistics, print, staffing and events as their Account Director
* Comprehensive project and time management skills demonstrated in developing large scale campaigns
* A natural leader with inspiring people management skills; able to hire, supervise all professional campaign staff and ensure that individual performance goals are achieved
* An open communicator to maximise team morale and performance.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to role model excellent client report writing skills or campaign briefs and give guidance to team members in doing the same.
Essential accountabilities for their Account Director
* Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives as their Account Director
* Understand category-specific landscapes and trends.
* Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
* Respond to client briefs to establish a clear project plan for each campaign.
Strategic and tactical planning for their Account Director
* Act as a key point of contact to oversee the delivery of correct and completed client work to schedule, managing SLAs, turnaround times and campaign costs with client as their Account Director
* Work with teams internally to develop best-in-class campaigns, reviewing and assessing to ensure the very highest quality of output from the team.
* Look for opportunities to promote the expansion of their business with existing clients as their Account Director
* Manage reporting and analysis of campaigns and agency performance at the completion of the campaign for clients and internal review.
* Collaborate both internally and externally with other stakeholders (including agencies), to ensure a consistent and joined up approach to the campaign requirements
* Use your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically.
* Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand their customer base.
Commercial acumen for their Account Director
* Own and achieve/exceed quarterly targets for the account.
* Prepare forecasts for use in financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
* Provide financial leadership to the Campaign Management Team and closely train/mentor (Senior) Campaign Managers to achieve their commercial goals.
* Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
* Achieve agreed KPIs and work within agreed margin targets.
Interpersonal / Leadership skills for their Account Director
* Lead a team to provide the utmost level of customer service.
* Lead and manage the team by mentoring, coaching and providing best practice guidance to ensure the success of campaigns and the development of colleagues.
* Motivate the team to work cross-functionally, co-operatively and efficiently, encompassing everything from managing their performance and work flow through to performance reviews and succession planning
Or check similar jobs