I am currently working in partnership with one of the fastest growing independent facility management companies in the UK. My award winning client support all facilities management needs ranging from daily office cleaning, window cleaning, landscape gardening, carpet and floor cleaning, painting and decorating right through to purchasing consumables and arranging washroom and hygiene solutions. They work with a broad range of clients across a wide range of sectors including educational, manufacturing, retail and commercial.
Apply on Partner Site
I am currently working in partnership with them to find a Part-Time (20 hours per week) Contracts Manager to oversee a portfolio of contracts in the Swindon region. The position is to work as part of a team to deliver services and manage contracts for various sectors. In some cases, you may be asked to work in other areas to assist the business. You will work predominantly Monday to Friday, some weekend work will be required for business needs.
The role will involve visiting sites during the cleaning shifts, monitoring, recruitment and training, along with health & safety checks if necessary the covering of jobs and organising relief staff for sickness and holiday cover. Applicants must be flexible and adaptable and be able to manage change.
Your role will be very varied but will include:
* Client liaison and contract management, Monthly client meetings
* Staff liaison, HR-related staff meetings
* Induction and training of staff on equipment, cleaning practices and use of chemicals.
* Conducting on-site audits
* Setting up new contracts will include creating cleaning specifications and inducting new staff
* Covering annual leave/sickness/helping when required. Required to clean as a last resort
* Placing stock orders and maintaining budgets
* Manage holidays and absences within the team, ensuring there is adequate coverage and that cleaning standards are not reduced
* Recruitment of cleaning staff
Personal attributes and experience:
* Commercial cleaning experience, a school environment background would be an advantage
* Experience in a Supervisory / Managerial role
* Flexible approach to your working week
* Reliable and hardworking
* Hold a full clean manual driving licence & happy travelling
* Able to work on iPad/laptops
A company car along with a Fuel Card , Company Phone & laptop will be supplied.
Salary £27k pro rata 28 days holiday, auto enrolment pension,
We do try to reply to each application personally, however as you can appreciate we receive a high number of applications for each role we handle and it is not always possible to do this. Therefore if we do not contact you within seven days your application for this particular role has not been successful. However we have retained your CV and we will advise you of future roles that may be of interest. Fairford Associates operates as an Employment Agency introducing work-seekers to client employers for direct employment by those employers
Or check similar jobs