Apply on Partner Site
Market Leading Medical Technology Manufacturer has the opportunity to open up new global market opportunities by refining and further developing a specialist coating process they have pioneered over recent years. This leads them to recruit a Coatings Process Specialist who will be responsible for conducting development which figures heavily in the organisations long term business strategy.
* The Coatings Process Specialist will develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge of the patented coating technology.
* Responsible for the scientific development of new and existing metallic/ ceramic coatings.
* To develop manufacturing processes for new and existing product lines.
* Perform validation activities; IQ, OQ, PQ.
* Graduate level of knowledge in a subject relating to some combination of surface morphology and characterisation, metallurgy, or coatings technologies.
* Enthusiastic working in a research capacity as well as hands-on production environment, individually and in a project team.
* Understanding of experiment design (DOE ideal) and data analysis.
* Confident in using statistical analysis applications / programming languages (Minitab, python, Jupyter Notebooks).
* A genuine interest in materials development.
In this highly visible role, there is a tremendous opportunity for someone to make a huge difference in a department that is at the start of journey of improvement and development. As well as the longer-term advancement opportunities that positive performance in this role will bring, it will also offer the successful recruit a high degree of job satisfaction through the varied technical problem-solving activities required daily.
If you have the required background and experience and believe that you can make a true contribution to the organisation, then please send us your CV and we will be back in touch for an exploratory conversation.
Airton Solutions is a recognised brand within the manufacturing and engineering sector. Based in Leeds we operate within the UK and internationally providing both clients and candidates with unrivalled levels of knowledge and customer service. Both Airton Solutions and its clients promote a policy of equal opportunities. Our policy is to treat job applicants and employees in the same way regardless of age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, colour or disability
Or check similar jobs