This is a fixed term contract with the possibility of the role becoming permanent at the end of 12 months. Working as an Administrator in a fast paced, friendly environment. Working hours are 9am - 5.30pm (one hour lunch)
Apply on Partner Site
As an Administrator you will provide administration assistance to cover our clients sites in Bedford. To be considered for this role you must have your own transport.
* Provide administration for all departments.
* Support with travel arrangements and accommodation booking requests.
* Tracks all training for facility in appropriate spreadsheets, databases, and hard copy retention.
* Aids in EH&S processes through administration and maintaining safety meeting minutes for the plant.
* Administers the daily paper flow for the area including organising, filing and directing information.
* Completes special projects and carries out daily communications and administrative duties as required.
* Issuing PPE to staff, logging issue on Matrix, scanning issue form to staff training file.
* Issuing PPE for visitors and recording return, scanning form to visitor training file.
* Maintaining PPE Stock and raising orders for new stock as required.
* Researching PPE for EH&S Supervisor as requested & ordering for trials.
* Record corrective action data on RCI – based on reports provided but with assistance of EH&S Supervisor.
* Manage the Reception of the Main office, including answering and screening calls, meeting visitors and collecting deliveries.
* Pre-registering visitors on request
* Manage all site meeting rooms including coordination of the meeting room diaries.
* Manage all lunches & drink requests for any on site meetings
* Ensure offices and meeting rooms are maintained and closed down appropriately at the end of the day.
* Maintain sufficient stock levels of stationery and undertake orders as required by the business.
* Administer all postal requirements incoming and outgoing as needed.
* Administer the daily paper flow for the area including organising, filing and directing information.
* Minimum education of 5 GCSE’s at Grade C or above
* 2 years’ experience of working in an office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
* Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at all levels
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong written communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time
* Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Respect for the confidential nature of the position
Or check similar jobs