Apply on Partner Site
(Also looking for Electrical Supervisors)
A leading MEICA contractor working on specialist MEICA installations on Thames Water is looking for Electricians to help deliver multiple projects.
They are continuing to win lots of work around the London area meaning longevity and progression is at the forefront of their business.
Duties for Electrician:
* Responsible for completing electrical installations in accordance with the company's safety rules and standards
* Ensure health and safety policy is followed
* Help to develop Electrical Improvers and Apprentices
* Act in a professional manner when dealing with peers, staff, customers and clients
Requirements for Electrician:
* Water industry experience preferred (or a similar heavy industrial industry)
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Relevant electrical qualifications
* Hold a valid full UK driving license (preferred)
Training and qualifications specific to this role will be paid for by the company, you must already hold the relevant electrical qualifications.
Those looking for the higher rate will already have experience in water and hold the relevant EUSR, confined spaces, and COMPEX tickets
Or check similar jobs