Do you like to chat? Do you have great communication skills?
Apply on Partner Site
If you are looking to kick start your career we have an exciting opportunity to work as Customer Service Associate to support our clients existing vibrant and friendly teams
Start Date: Asap
£11 per hour
6 months contract with opportunity to transfer to permanent position
Role will be based working in brand new premises based in Cumbernauld. Full equipment provided
Hours of work: 35 hours, 7 days per week, shifts between 8am - 11pm working on a rota basis. Rota set 3 weeks in advance. Full time - 35 hours per week.
Due to Travel being back on the horizon we need you to help to provide the best service to customers with regards to travel cards. Inbound calls, no sales
As a customer Service Associate you will provide customer support to customers via telephone and/or Internet, instant message and emails. Take responsibility to provide first class service to customer inquiries and resolve simple and basic support issues, such as address changes, processing orders, warranty or billing/payment.
* Provide customer support by phone, email or instant message to consumers. First point of contact for inbound customer issues.
* Process a high volume of consumer inquiries of company products and services. Resolving a targeted percentage of those inquiries.
* Troubleshooting customer problems identify root cause of problem and use resources appropriately to determine how to resolve customer problems.
* Track and document inbound support requests and ensure proper notation of customer problems or issues.
* Update customer information and ensure accurate entry of contact information.
* Meet standards of job, such as quality standards, adherence to schedule and average handle time.
Skills and abilities required;
* Provide excellent customer service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer navigation and operation skills
* Demonstrates effective people skills and sensitivities when dealing with others
* Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
If this exciting role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs