As a Product Manager you will be working day- to-day on products that will help to improve careers education nationally. You will shape the future of our tools for schools and other key customer groups by delivering product enhancements and shipping new features. Reporting to the Senior Product Manager, you will be a key member of our Data & Digital team. This role can be a fully remote role.
Apply on Partner Site
The successful candidate will have experience of:
• Working with delivery teams and have a highly collaborative approach with colleagues and stakeholders will ensure that complex feature development is understood, well managed, prioritised and communicated to the wider team, internal stakeholders, and end users.
• Maintaining and continually improving products across the product lifecycle.
• Gathering product feedback from our users and stakeholders and ensuring their needs are considered throughout the delivery process, turning those needs into well designed features that work.
• Developing key features in our products that support the overall product vision.
• Making the case for larger feature development and managing and maintaining product roadmaps.
• At least 3 years of significant product management experience, ideally working on complex products.
• Working in an agile digital delivery environment.
• Working directly with UX, design and software development teams.
• Developing digital product strategies and roadmaps.
• Managing the development of and working directly with large-scale data driven systems.
• Good digital and technical understanding, and a desire to learn and build on this knowledge.
• An ability to turn user and stakeholder needs into innovative solutions.
Competitive salary and great company benefits available.
If you have any questions before applying please email (url removed)
Or check similar jobs