We are hiring Registered Nurses to work predominantly in Hospitals and Care Homes across Essex.
Apply on Partner Site
Ace 24 Healthcare Ltd provides CQC regulated and non-regulated activities as well as specialist healthcare recruitment. We provide recruitment, specialist healthcare related consultancy services, outreach and supported living services to our public and private sector clients. Our Head Office is in Colchester.
Nurses key Responsibilities in most Care Homes
* Running a defined area with the authority and accountability to make care decisions
* Coordinating the day to day of your care area, providing personal care to residents, leadership and guidance to the care team.
* Managing daily/weekly/monthly routine medication and supervising the care team when delivering this.
* Responding to all emergency situations.
* Developing a strong personal centred care with each resident.
* Review assessment and personal care plans.
* Ensuring documentation is accurate and up to date.
* You will also act as a role model for all staff.
Nurses Key Requirements
* Full nursing qualifications.
* 6 months minimum experience with NHS.
* NMC registration.
* 2 Clinical references covering 3 years of employment.
* Immunisation report including Covid vaccinations.
Benefits of joining ACE team
* Thorough but quick and simple registration.
* Guided by a recruitment consultant.
* Earn a competitive hourly pay ranging from £18ph to £28ph.
* Free Mandatory Training.
* Free DBS checks when you stay employed for more than 3 months.
* Free Uniform.
* DBS required.
* Up to date Training Certificates – We will provide person specific training.
* Right to Work in the UK.
* At least 1 year experience working in social care.
* Drivers preferrable but not essential.
To join the ACE team, you will need to demonstrate that you share our values
* Acceptance - to treat everyone we support as an equal individual
* Caring - to treat everyone with kindness, compassion, dignity and respect
* Effective - supporting people to live the life they choose and providing quality services
* Partnership - working together to achieve better outcomes
* Inspiring - to be proud, passionate, and fully involved in all that we do
For more information please apply below
Or check similar jobs