Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Welfare Assistant based within Montrose
Apply on Partner Site
Postcode areas available: DD10 9EB
Monday – Friday: 21.00 PM - 07.30 AM
£11.50 Per Hour
Skills and experience you will need:
* Must have at least 2 years previous welfare assistant/ emergency first aid response experience
* Punctual, reliable, and trustworthy
* Able to manage time effectively
* Ability to work both alone and in a team
* Awareness of health and safety procedures
* Workplace first aid training essential
If you have the above requirements, experience and available to start immediately please do apply within and member of our team will be in touch.
However, Romax will not be in touch if you do not meet with the above experience / requirements within this advert.
Please ensure your CV is updated with your previous experience and your contact details are valid
Or check similar jobs