Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: Mobile Refrigeration Engineer
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Salary: £40'000 to £50'000 per annum + Van
My client a commercial vehicle operation is currently seeking a Mobile Refrigeration Engineer to join their team.
They are the leading provider of refrigerated vehicles in the South and are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join them. You could be an experienced and qualified Mobile Refrigeration Engineer or have transferrable skills and be interested in participating in a market leading training programme where you will gain real work qualifications and experience.
Mobile Refrigeration Engineer Job Role
* Carrying out routine repairs and maintenance on transport refrigeration equipment
* Attending breakdowns and customer sites to work on vehicles
* Accurate completion of job sheets and quantification of time.
* Record usage of parts and consumables per job
* Communicating issues to customers clearly and relaying relevant information to the appropriate parties
* Maintaining health and safety standards
* Correctly record the use and disposal of F Gases
Mobile Refrigeration Engineer Requirements:
* Ideally the successful Mobile Refrigeration Engineer would be fully conversant and competent in all aspects of Transport Refrigeration repair and maintenance whilst utilising high quality repair techniques or alternatively will have a transferrable skill with a mechanical or engineering background.
* Ideally hold appropriate qualifications relating to industry standard (CITB J11 Cat1 or C&G2079 Cat 1 F Gas)
* Effective verbal and written skills, coupled with strong decision making and problem-solving skills. Planning and time management.
* A full driving licence is essential
If you are interested in this exciting Mobile Refrigeration Engineer role, please contact John Barnes at Holt Recruitment on (phone number removed) or apply for the role through this advert
Or check similar jobs