Lead Software Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Permanent or Contractors
Expleo is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. We help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe.
We are looking to form a team of Software Engineers to design and implement part of a SIL2 Software System for the defence industry.
The project is now at the detailed design phase, so we are looking to form a balanced team of engineers to design the system (UML in Enterprise Architect) and implement it (C++ back end, JAVA front end).
* Lead a small Software design team (UML and EA)
* Review software design
* Implementation of design in JAVA / C++
* Test of design
* Production of appropriate documentation and records for a SIL2 system
* Demonstrable strengths in design and implementation is more important to us that an arbitrary number of years of experience.
* UML (Enterprise Architect or other equivalent)
* C++ / Java for implementation
* Experience with SIL2 software (or above)
Before you apply
* Due to Security Restrictions - this work can only be undertaken by UK Nationals (dual nationality is not permitted).
* Occasional willingness to travel to customer site (2 hrs from Bristol)
* Collaborative working environment – we stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients and our peers through good times and challenges
* We empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
* Expleo Academy - enables you to acquire and develop the right skills by delivering a suite of accredited training courses
* Competitive company benefits such as medical and dental insurance, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme, sports and social events, birthday hampers and much more!
* Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
* Remote working is possible, initial expectation is work is undertaken from Expleo office in Bristol 3 days a week
Or check similar jobs