Apply on Partner Site
Location: Fully Remote UK
Salary: £50k - £60k
Powershell, SQL, Linux
Neulinx have partnered with an Award-Winning SaaS Hospitality organisation, backed by a major Private Equity Investor, to recruit a System Engineer to join their passionate Ops team.
As a Systems Engineer you will work in a team of 4 and report into the Operation Manager.
* The role will involve some of the following tasks:
* Document and work through solutions gathering feedback from various team and CTO
* Powershell scripting for deployment
* Patching existing servers
* Dealing with the platforms provider
* Improving the deployment pipeline
Important Skills required:
* Excellent PowerShell (Mandatory) – the role is based around a lot of powershell
* Excellent communicator (Mandatory)
* SQL Server (Mandatory) – Most about maintenance and patching
* IIS (Mandatory) – including app pools, sites, etc.
* Windows (Mandatory)
* Nginx/HaProxy (Highly Desired)
* Linux (Highly Desired)
* Working in a ISO/PCI Compliant environment (Highly Desired)
* Elastic Search (Bonus)
* RabbitMQ (Bonus)
* Reddis (Bonus)
Perks and Benefits
As a Systems Engineer, you’ll have a number of perks and benefits to suit you. You’ll join a diverse international team, across the UK, Spain, Italy and Germany, working for a company that prioritises well-being and flexibility working, private medical, 5% pensions and much more.
To start your journey as Systems Engineer working in a modern, innovative team, you can submit an application through Neulinx
Or check similar jobs