A rapidly growing family-owned business are experts in the field of industrial ventilation. They work with many leading UK manufacturing companies providing air quality solutions including dust and fume extraction, odour control, central vacuum and climate control systems.
Apply on Partner Site
Due to continued growth and expansion they require a dedicated commissioning engineer as previously there has been on over-reliance on sub-contractors and they want a professional controls and commissioning engineer to be their professional face when assisting with the smooth handover of their extractions systems to site operators.
The main responsibilities include the ability to service building control systems, liaise with customers to demonstrate and hand over installations, manage / complete commissioning as required, and carry out small electrical works where the need arises.
* Design control panels for basic dust & odour control systems as advised by Project Managers
* Including instructing of Control panel manufacturers and ensuring scope is correct
* Attend site as directed by the Project or Service Depts for controls / commissioning works
* Carry out minor installation completion works, snagging
* Setting up of control panels, programming of PLCs, inverter set-up
* Carry out commissioning against design and submitting reports, including gauge fitting and marking up
* Write up commissioning reports
* Requires knowledge on PLCs and design / operation of basic electromechanical control systems. Building management systems knowledge ideal but not essential. Design work will involve liaising with control panel manufacturing companies on the design requirements.
* Needs to be willing and friendly and provide a professional, hardworking and customer-centric attitude to the work.
* Full driving licence and willingness to travel. Most sites are within 2 hours of Hertfordshire
* Generous salary of £55,000 - £75,000 basic (DOE)
* Free Lunches
Or check similar jobs