Position: Pre-school Deputy Manager (permanent)
Apply on Partner Site
Salary: £14.00 per hour pro rota
Location: Hambledon, Hampshire
Hours: Part time, 8am – 3:30pm / after school club to 5:30pm (term time only)
Start Date: September 2022
Simply Supply are seeking a friendly Deputy Manager on behalf of a beautiful, rural pre-school in the Hambledon area.
The pre-school are looking for someone who has an excellent understanding of childcare development, be a good role model to the team and will help to inspire and lead them.
Benefits of working as a Pre-school Deputy Manager:
* A competitive pay rate of £14 per hour (pro rata)
* Being part of an enthusiastic and friendly team
* Company pension scheme
* Training opportunities
* Be supplied with a uniform
Requirements for the role of Pre-school Deputy Manager:
* Have a level 3 qualification in Early Years childcare
* Have at least 1 years’ experience working in UK nurseries
* Have an excellent understanding of childcare development
* Have previous experience of policies, procedures recruitment, record keeping and safeguarding.
* SENco trained (desirable, but not essential)
Please apply today for the role of Pre-school Deputy Manager with your CV
Or check similar jobs