Project Manager – BMS Systems – Northwest
Apply on Partner Site
* Up to £45,000 - £55,000
* Work with leading M&E companies across the Northwest?
* Do you have experience being a Project Manager?
* Have you delivered BMS systems with values circa £40k - £500k?
* Are you looking to work with specialist BMS contractors?
If so, please read on…
This organisation is one of the largest BMS Controls Systems houses in the N.W. of England and offers a wide range of market-leading products that provide engineered solutions for the control of services within any building environment throughout Ireland and the UK. They have approved partners with some of the world’s leading technology providers including Trend, Honeywell, Siemens, DEOS, etc.
With their partners’ technology coupled with their in-house expertise, they can meet/exceed the needs of their clients whatever the size of the project, from ‘stand-alone’ systems to complex multi-site integrated building solutions incorporating central control of HVAC, and lighting, access control, and CCTV.
Key experience & requirements include:
Reporting to the Managing Director, you would be an integral of the Projects team with the responsibility to ensure that those projects under your responsibility are delivered on the scope and on time including final commissioning, installation, and handover. In addition to being fully conversant in BMS systems, you will need to demonstrate self-management, project management, and innovation skills.
The primary requirements are:
* Significant experience with Trend, Tridium & Cylon.
* Technically competent and comfortable in discussing and resolving complex BMS issues with customers & end-users.
* Manage the project from Sales Handover, CAD design, Panel Build, Electrical Install, Commissioning, and Agreement of final account.
* Commercially astute with the ability to value engineer jobs, manage commercial risks, and identify Vos.
* Liaising with in-house panel design and build teams and placing orders with sub-contract electrical install team.
* Closely liaise with the in-house Commissioning & Service dept. to ensure the timely and successful completion of jobs.
* Personally manage at least £750k of contracts per annum.
* To embrace and nurture business relationships and always promote the company’s brand.
You will be joining a UK market leader going through expediential growth who focuses on creating long-term value for customers and employees through passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development program. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, delivering results for customers, and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12 months later, and 94% are still there 2 years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Gareth Symms, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on (phone number removed).
If you have any questions in relation to the job description or would like to apply – please send your details to Gareth Symms at Mercury Hampton
Or check similar jobs