Air Conditioning Installation Engineers
Apply on Partner Site
Air Conditioning Installation Engineers – Pitkin & Ruddock provide complete temperature control solutions, services and maintenance to all our customers in the East Anglia region and across the UK. Our company was established in 1954 and pride ourselves in helping businesses big and small. We are looking for experienced Air Conditioning & Installation Engineers to join our growing team based from our East Anglia branches.
As an Air Conditioning Installation Engineer you will be responsible for travelling extensively around Suffolk and Norfolk and occasionally nationally, visiting client sites to install, service and maintain air conditioning and refrigeration equipment.
Key responsibilities of the Air Conditioning Installation Engineers will include:
* Installation, Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
* Participate in ‘On-Call’ system to provide our customers with 24-hour breakdown cover.
* Encourage and assist in the development of trainees and junior engineers.
* Complete company documents i.e. job cards, time sheets and maintenance reports.
* Provide feedback to company management.
* Provide a high standard of work.
The ideal candidate for the Air Conditioning Installation Engineer role will possess the following skills and attributes:
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
* City & Guilds or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
* City & Guilds 2079 Refrigerant Handling Certificate.
* Have a flexible approach to working hours.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Great customer service skills.
* A good knowledge of Health & Safety.
* Able to work and support team as well as independently.
* Full clean UK Driving Licence.
* Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
This is a full-time position that offers a competitive package depending on experience
Or check similar jobs