Unit Manager (RGN, RMN)
Apply on Partner Site
Elderly Nursing Home in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire
£19.50 per hour
Elite Search Associates are currently looking for a Unit Manager (RGN, RMN) to join a fantastic elderly nursing home in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire.
Package for the Unit Manager (RGN, RMN) but not limited to:
* £19.50 per hour
* Full hours
* Day shifts
* Opportunities for training and development
* Career progression
Unit Manager (RGN, RMN) requirements:
* RGN, RMN qualification
* Active NMC PIN number
* To work closely with the Home Manager
* Excellent clinical knowledge and strong leadership skills
* Confident in leading a team of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants
* Previous elderly nursing home experience is desirable but not essential.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Personal interest in working within elderly care.
* Good knowledge of working within and to the CQC code of conduct guidelines.
Please apply via this advert for the Unit Manager (RGN, RMN) role and one of our dedicated team will contact you.
This Unit Manager (RGN, RMN) role is being advertised by Elite Search Associates who act as an employment agency. If you apply for this post ESA will hold your details for future opportunities unless you instruct us otherwise
Or check similar jobs