Sue Ross Recruitment are working with a supply specialist equipment to a customer base throughout the UK, recruiting a Sales Administrator on a temporary to permanent position. Depending on business growth over the period of the contract, there is the possbility that this role can become permanent sooner.
Apply on Partner Site
Working in a friendly but busy office environment, key duties include;
* Processing sales orders (by telephone, website, fax, email)
* Answering telephone and assisting customers or transferring call appropriately
* Dealing with customer queries by phone/email
* Contacting customers with any sales order queries
* Processing sales returns
* Providing quotations to customers where required
To be considered for this role you must be highly organised with close attention to detail and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This role also requires you to be IT literate and previous experience using SAGE will be advantageous.
Unfortunately due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback to all applicants. Please assume that if you do not hear from us within 72 hours that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. May we take this opportunity to thank you for expressing an interest in one of our roles and wish you the very best in your search for employment
Or check similar jobs