Your new job title: Sales Administrator
Apply on Partner Site
Your new hourly rate: £12.11p/h
Duration: until September 2022
Location: Weybridge, Surrey and WFH
Start date: ASAP
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Job posting ID: JP76404
Who you'll be working for: Our client a Major FMCG company are looking for a Sales Administrator
What you'll be doing each day:
* The Business Assistant Team are a group of administration specialists responsible for providing high quality administrative support to the UK Sales Account Managers in a fast-paced, highly competitive FMCG company.
* Working specifically with several major retailers the ideal candidate must be comfortable working in a team that has a deadline-orientated environment whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy, quality and a reputation for excellence.Providing critical administration support to the account managers in our sales teams
* Accurate invoice reconciliation using automated Excel spreadsheets requiring in depth investigation to root cause discrepancies as this links to £m budget management
* Create and update databases with accurate product data, sales data, weekly reports.
* Ensuring accurate storage of key documentation for audit and stewardship purposes within the company.
* Managing data from multiple bespoke internal systems (training provided)
* Compile accurate external communication relating to promotions and product listings in Excel format
* The right candidate will be given total responsibility for managing specific categories within several major retailers, following an initial onboarding period
The skills you need to succeed:
* Proven experience as an account manager assistant/office administrator or similar relevant role
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office - particularly Excel
* Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities and high level of presentation skills with an ability to liaise with people at all levels, including senior management
* Excellent organisational and leadership skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Acute attention to detail is essential
* The applicant must be pro-active and able to juggle workload as this role requires flexibility and agility, working to strict deadlines yet able to adapt to changing priorities
* Ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
* Able to build good working relationships both internally and externally
* Customer driven with a focus on service and team oriented
* FMCG experience is a plus
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-supply-chain
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Or check similar jobs