Our Client is an award winning, Full Practice Law Firm offering a unique collection of specialisms across the commercial, health, public and insurance sectors and have an exciting opportunity for a Practice Assistant to join them. Please be aware this is a support role and not a precursor to a law centric position i.e. Paralegal or Solicitor.
Apply on Partner Site
Why is this role important and how does it fit into the team, department & wider firm?
As the single point of contact for fee earners and the completion of their work, the role with undertake all aspects of the Practice Assistant role, or where appropriate, manage the workflow by utilising Team Assistants and Shared Services, retaining ownership and accountability of all tasks through to completion. Provide a high quality, comprehensive workflow management and organisational service to fee earners in the group and exceptional client service.
As part of the legal support team, you would be expected to have the following skills and experience:
* An effective communicator with the ability to establish and build client relationships; striving to provide exceptional service at all times
* Customer service focused
* Proven experience of managing administration services and resources, with a hands-on, practical approach
* Effective at investigating issues and seeing a problem through to conclusion
* Conscientious, taking personal responsibility for own work and accountability for its delivery and quality
* Excellent team player, sharing in team goals to provide excellent quality and efficiency of service, with a willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenges
* Positive can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to change
* Confidential and discreet but able to redirect information when appropriate to ensure areas of concern are resolved effectively
* Well organised and methodical with excellent attention to detail, ensuring accuracy in all client communications and deliverables
What technical skills are required
* Experience of working in a legal or professional services environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* An aptitude for producing documents and client communications of the highest standard
* Advanced knowledge of document management/case management systems
Or check similar jobs