Apply on Partner Site
Digital Marketing Manager
Basic Salary: Circa £40,000 - negotiable dependant experience, Discretionary company bonus scheme, free onsite gym facilities
LWS Services are proud to be the chosen recruitment partner for an award-winning nationwide environmental services provider. Further expansion has created a new and exciting role for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their dynamic team.
Predominantly based at the companies Durham office but must have flexibility for UK wide travel and overnight stays to suit business needs.
Working closely with the Head of Commercial and Scheme Manager to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for the company brands.
Helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as designing and creating marketing materials.
* Collaborating with the Head of Commercial and Scheme Manager to build a marketing strategy for all business divisions
* Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
* Working with various types of software for digital marketing
* Designing and creating marketing materials such as flyers, videos, brochures, case studies and presentations
* Help to produce advertising, direct marketing and promotional campaigns
* Producing and maintaining a company marketing database, for use in promotional activities and marketing campaigns
* Supporting in the promotional activity for company events and exhibitions
* All aspects of graphic design from defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos
* Shaping the visual aspects of their company websites and social media pages
* Writing and producing press releases, blogs and articles
* Conducting market research, for example customer questionnaires and focus groups, to identify market segments, competitive landscape, and positioning strategies
* Use marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
* Preparing, formatting and editing a range of company documents, whilst maintain brand standards and style
* Design, build and maintain social media presence across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram channels
* You will be a creative marketeer with strong graphic design skills.
* Proven graphic designing experience with a strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
* Computer literate with solid experience of design software and MS Office
* Proven ability to juggle multiple projects, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
* Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level C / Grade 4 or equivalent
Company Benefits & Package
* Discretionary company bonus scheme
* 20 days holiday entitlement plus Bank Holidays (up to 5 additional days for long service)
* Brilliant career development and progression opportunities
* Fantastic working environment with free onsite parking at all facilities
* Free onsite gym facilities
* Company social events
Working Hours: 08.30 – 17.00 - Monday to Friday
If you are looking to join a fantastic organisation that is one of the leaders in their field, then we need to speak to you today.
For an immediate interview apply today with a copy of your current CV
Or check similar jobs