James Gray Recruitment are actively seeking Site Agent in Scotland on behalf of one of our key clients who are an established contractor in the civil engineering and rail sectors.
Apply on Partner Site
* Our client is a contractor who has been operating for over 50 years across the UK and Ireland, working across a number of Joint Ventures, Public-Private Partnerships and alternative forms of contract on well-known and celebrated projects;
* Well-respected and successful, our client has secured a substantial contract and are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join their team;
* This is an excellent opportunity to join a company which has been steadily growing since their inception, and with scope for work for years to come.
What you’ll be doing:
* The successful Site Agent will be managing a electrical telecoms / SCADA projects across in Scotland;
* Manage the daily operations on site and ensure project timescales are met within a safe and accurate fashion,
* Reporting weekly to the Contracts Manager on key aspects of progress issues and concerns,
* Contribute and help to ensure that success throughout all projects is achieved by delivering the programme on time,
* Support Sub Agents on site,
* Any other site management duties as required.
What you’ll need to be successful:
* Ideally, the candidate will be educated as an electrician;
* At least 4 years’ experience as a Site Agent;
* Previous SCADA or Telecoms experience is essential;
* Valid CSCS, SMSTS, is essential;
* Flexibility on location is essential.
What’s in it for you
* Attractive annual salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience;
* Very attractive benefits package including car, pension, health cover and living away allowance;
What you need to do next
Please hit the APPLY NOW button to send your CV to Ronan Neill at James Gray Recruitment. To hear more about this or other opportunities we are recruiting for, please contact Ronan at (phone number removed).
James Gray Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. James Gray encourage equal opportunities and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates, regardless of their race, sex, disability, beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Or check similar jobs