A local Charity are looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join them on a 3-month contract with possibility of being extended further.
Apply on Partner Site
The main purpose of this role is to support to empower families to engage in support, enabling a person-centred solution focused approach to support families with identified support needs, holding a caseload and taking part in Case Supervision.
As a Family Support Worker, you will work collaboratively with the team to ensure the smooth day to day running to develop programmes of work with families which produce the outcomes required in assessments or plans and to provide guidance and support on childcare, child development, child safety, nutrition.
* A recognised qualification or certification in social care, early years, childcare, or health qualification minimum of level 3.
* Experience of delivering support and producing positive outcomes in a Family Support role.
* Have previous experience of assessment and complex case planning.
* Experience in providing individual support to families with under 5s who are affected by a range of issues which can include: disability; domestic abuse; welfare rights; parenting; safeguarding; drug and alcohol dependency health and family.
* Enhanced DBS within the last 12 months
Please get in touch with Caritas Futures to find out more about this role and the benefits of working as a temp with us including our employee assistance programme, weekly exercise classes and access to the Headspace App
Or check similar jobs