An exciting opportunity for a PR Executive has arisen within fantastic company whose core purpose is to deliver happiness to amazing people!
Apply on Partner Site
An iconic brand and a business of 200+ employees who have been awarded 2 stars in the Sunday Times best companies to work for since 2019!
Corporate social responsibility is also close to their hearts, they achieved carbon neutral status in 2020 and have embarked on the journey to become net zero.
As part of the Brand team, the PR Executive will support the Senior PR and Brand Comms Manager in delivering the PR and Influencer strategy, supporting the creation and development of first-class PR campaigns that drive brand engagement.
What’s in it for you
* Salary: up to £30k
* Hours: Monday to Friday 9-5.30
* Hybrid working available with 3 days at home and 2 days in the office
* 25 days paid holiday
* Access to Perkbox shopping discounts
* Bike to work scheme
* Free private healthcare
* Company matched pension benefits
* Learning & development opportunities
* Employee wellbeing program
* Discounted gym memberships and lots of opportunities to try out products
* Work alongside the Senior PR & Brand Comms Manager to deliver PR and influencer strategy
* Research, write and sell-in press releases to target media
* Secure news coverage and product placements in national, lifestyle, broadcast and print by reaching out to the media on a daily basis, pitching new products, press releases and content
* Support the delivery of PR campaigns ensuring they are supported by other marketing channels
* Liaising with the Buying team to identify products to promote based on business priorities
* Supporting the SEO team with gaining high quality back links and digital PR/ SEO campaigns
* Organising journalist one-to-ones to brief them on new experiences and build/maintain relationships
* Arranging and co-ordinating experiences for press/blogger reviews
* Organising and attending press and influencer events
* Seeking new influencers to work with, managing content creation and brand awareness activity and reporting
What they are looking for:
* At least 2-3 years of experience at PR Executive level in-house or agency side
* Experience in digital and traditional PR
* Experience in Influencer Marketing
* Excellent time management skills, highly organised and knowledge of media deadlines
* Strong English language and writing skills with attention to detail
* Strong communication skills and ability to build great relationships with the media and influencers
* Experience of using Gorkana / Cision media monitoring platforms is desirable
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Or check similar jobs