Apply on Partner Site
Link3 Recruitment is seeking a talented and creative Nursery Nurse required to start immediately working in a Nursery School in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic Nursery Nurse who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children aged 2 to 5 years in Nottingham.
* This Nursery Nurse role is full-time, Mon- Fri, consisting of 37.5 hrs per week.
* It starts immediately and will be on a permanent basis.
* We require a skilled and well-qualified Nursery Nurse that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment.
* A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.
To be successful in this Nursery Nurse position, you will:
* Hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 Childcare, Learning and Development or equivalent.
* Have previous experience working as a Nursery Nurse or within a Nursery setting.
* Have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
* Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
* Have a passion for working with children.
* This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic nursery.
* Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
* Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
This Nursery is committed to offering you:
* Excellent professional development opportunities
* A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
* A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as a Nursery Nurse
* Positive and strong ethos/ mission
* Potential progression opportunities
* Temp to Perm contract, should you excel within this role
* Competitive Salary
As a minimum, all applicants must have:
* a minimum of NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Early Years, Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning or Social
* a minimum of 3 months of experience working as a Nursery Nurse or within a Nursery setting.
* A positive approach to child development, managing behaviour and being passionate about your subject which is evident in your teaching.
* Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believes that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest Link" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised for our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit within this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click ‘Apply’ or call one of the Link3 Team (See company details)
Or check similar jobs