Central Employment currently have immediate starts available for a growing manufacturing company in Washington. They are key suppliers to two of the major car plants and are ever expanding.
Apply on Partner Site
These roles are permanent and long term with progression opportunities through the company. They are looking to offer permanent contracts within as little as 3 to 6 months for the right candidates following a successful probationary period. All training is provided so any hands-on experience is acceptable.
The role will require you to.
* wrap real leather round a car armrest for luxury car brands
* application of glue to the plastic mould
* Using a heat gun to dry the glue and set the material
* have good attention to detail
* good hand skills/dexterity
* Ability to use a variety of different hand tools and methods of manufacturing
* work to tight targets and deadlines
* consistent and thorough quality inspection
* If you work 3 shift the rate of pay starts at £10.59 rising to £10.90 after the 12-week probation period.
* If you work 2 shift (lates and nights) the rate is £10.68 rising to £11.12 after 12 weeks probation.
* We do require candidates to be flexible for overtime, this is paid at time and a half and double time
* 1.5 overtime is through the week and on Saturdays - £13.82p/h
* Double time is on Sundays paid at £18.42p/h
Shift times will be -
Dayshift 07:30am - 16:05pm
Lateshift 16:00pm - 23:50pm
Nightshift Sunday 21:15pm - 07:30am
Nightshift Mon - Thurs 23:45pm - 07:35am
We currently have immediate starts available for this role so please do not delay in applying by submitting your CV. We are conducting interviews and inductions on a weekly basis.
For this position you will attend an onsite interview, followed by a paid induction day, and start date. You will also be shown a presentation with videos of the full production process prior to the interview so you understand the role and what will be expected.
If you would like further information on this role, please ring Liam or Andrea on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs