TRAINEE MORTGAGE ADVISOR
Apply on Partner Site
Structured and transparent progression opportunities – Competitive basic salary – OTE year one £35,000 - £45,000 realistic and achievable – Company car or car allowance - Warm leads – Industry leading training – Agile and nimble IT systems
What’s in it for you as our Trainee Mortgage Advisor?
* Full support and training provided to become CeMAP qualified and achieve CAS/RAM status
* Up to 6 months spent in the residential business as a paid employee with dedicated study time to complete your mortgage qualification.
* Transparent and fair progression structure allowing you to forge a true career
* Highly skilled and experienced management team
* Competitive basic salary with a realistic year one OTE of £35-45k
* Central Admin Support and agile IT tools to help you succeed
* Supportive encouraging and rewarding environment – We invest in you!
* All expense paid trips for top achievers
* Company car or car allowance
Key responsibilities of a Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
* Building relationships with the Estate Agency team through training and support
* Take part in regular team meetings to discuss best practice and build relationships
* You will conduct 2 to 3 appointments a day
* Providing advice on a range of products and services to meet your customers’ needs
* You will also be attracting new customers and business whilst being motivated to achieve professional goals within a result-driven environment
Skills and experience required to be a successful Trainee Mortgage Advisor:
* Resilient, positive and a friendly can do attitude
* Strong track record in generating new sales and following through to completion
* Motivated to be successful
* Always doing the right thing by the customer
* Able to work under pressure and build strong alliances
* Attention to detail
* Good customer services skills
* Full UK driving licence
Connells Group, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. Founded in 1936 and with a network or over 1,250 branches, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
Or check similar jobs