To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Managing Director of St James White City,
Apply on Partner Site
Whilst undertaking confidential HR tasks.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
General Administrative Responsibilities
* Extensive, constant diary management: dealing with meeting clashes quickly and efficiently, organising meetings often with senior directors internally and externally.
* Timely production of correspondence through the most appropriate method.
* Email coordinating, dealing personally with any issues or delegating to various heads of department as necessary.
* Type and distribute all meeting minutes.
* Creating documents including PowerPoint presentations and excel trackers.
* Take and manage reception overflow and team calls.
* To provide comprehensive administrative support to the Managing Director.
* Organisation of car services, expenses and other ad-hoc tasks.
* Organising / coordinating staff incentives.
* Organisation of business funded staff events on a quarterly basis. Liaise and negotiate with venues, caterers and entertainers to secure bookings.
* Office Manager and Line Manager to the Receptionist. Ensuring to support the admin team at all times.
* To represent the Managing Director and the St James Group to the highest possible standards of business.
* Liaising with recruitment agencies for the recruitment of new staff.
* To produce new starter ‘Contract Packs’ and ‘Welcome Packs’.
* Managing the St James “buddy programme” for the business, ensuring all new starters are supported during their first six months with the company.
* Ensuring that line managers are inducting new starters according to a new, business wide induction programme and that all new starter documentation is submitted on time.
* Monitoring probationary employees and producing successful completion letters
* Collating and updating staff information for payroll processing
* Process holiday/sickness/absence reporting for payroll
* To undertake overall management of all company holiday forms
* Preparation of all other HR related documentation and letters
Impeccable, flawless communication skills, written and spoken.
Enthusiasm and confidence in a highly corporate environment.
Ability to build a rapport and quickly inspire trust with staff at all levels within the business.
Good organisational skills, including attention to detail and determination to see things through.
Absolute discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential issues; remaining professional at all times.
Team player with can do attitude.
Willing to learn, be flexible and get involved with a wide range of tasks.
Self-motivation: Candidate must be able to work independently without supervision, using their own initiative
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word.
Experience of working in a fast paced environment
Or check similar jobs