We are currently working very closely with an large & successful IT client of ours, who are actively looking to hire for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the wider Marketing team, and external agencies.
Apply on Partner Site
This opportunity involves overseeing and running the overall digital marketing strategy. You will be developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns, to ensure best campaign performance and demonstrable impact on the business.
We are ideally looking for candidates that have experience and knowledge of current marketing tools, are highly competent in SEO/PPC campaign planning and execution, as well as the tools to implement and optimise them. In addition, you will be able to clearly measure and monitor performance and report accordingly, using tech platforms such as Google Data Studio or other specialist reporting tools.
This role will be field/remote based, however you will be required to work within their prestigious London office, when meetings are taking place.
- Develop and scrutinise all the campaign budgets.
- Prepare and execute conversion tests.
- Grow the website traffic and enable digital growth.
- Design and manage the entire digital marketing process. This opportunity is inclusive of display advertising, email marketing, the company website and marketing databases.
- Plan and control the company’s social media channels and company website.
- Monitor the primary marketing metrics to establish the effectiveness of online advertising.
- Analysis of end-to-end customer experience in different digital channels.
- Develop a workable digital marketing strategy.
- Work with our content marketing specialist on content creation and distribution.
- Report on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI.
- Identify the latest digital technologies and current digital trends affecting the industry.
- Review the brand message regularly to ascertain its consistency.
- Collaborate with other supporting teams to create impressive client-centred landing pages.
Experience & Skills:
- At least 2-3 years' of working experience in digital marketing roles with related specialist qualifications.
- Advanced experience of marketing and web analytics tools such as Google Ads, SEMRush and Google Analytics etc.
- Practical experience in keyword research, SEO management, PPC, email and CRM.
- In-depth insights on all digital platforms.
- User experience knowledge and optimisation of buyer funnels and landing pages.
- Updated on new technologies and the latest trends in digital marketing.
- Practical skills in multivariate experiments and A/B and email marketing.
If you feel you are suitable for this position and would like to be considered, please apply now.
Inventive Search is acting as a recruitment agency
Or check similar jobs