Bridge Recruitment Ltd, acting as an employment business, has a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join one of their clients based in York on a temporary basis! The initial assignment will be a 3 – 6 month placement, with the potential for extension depending on the requirements of the business.
Apply on Partner Site
What’s in it for you?
* Hourly pay rate of £11.81 per hour
* Flexible working arrangement with 2 – 3 days in the office and the option to work from home outside of this
* Excellent company benefits
Your new role as an Administrator
* Supporting the Deputy Director via Diary Management, proactively ensuring staff make the best use of their time by organising and arranging internal processes including 1:1s and internal reviews.
* Assisting with general administration and coordination within the office.
* Preparing documents, reports, letters and presentations under guidance from the Deputy Director.
* Managing workshop attendee lists, typing up workshop notes, updating project documents, logging costs, logging people time and resources.
* To assist with People Team communications and engagement activities.
* Attending quarterly staff meetings and taking minutes at meetings.
* Excellent IT skills with a focus on using Microsoft Office are essential for the role.
* Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong understanding of the importance of discretion and confidentiality within the workplace.
Experience with Diary Management, minuting meetings and SharePoint would all prove advantageous for the role.
If you’re interested in a new role as an Administrator and have the skills, apply now
Or check similar jobs