UX Rocket Ltd is looking for a Business Development Representative / Account Executive to join our sales team. It's a hybrid sales role as you will self-source your opportunities, and prospects, and get good-fit meetings. Then, you will need to work on the sales cycle and close them. So you will be doing both the SDR and AE jobs. This is a quota-carrying, salaried position that includes an uncapped commission structure.
Apply on Partner Site
About the Role:
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our product/service (there is a lot of B2B cold calling involved)
- Qualify those prospects to determine whether or not they're a good fit for UX Rocket Ltd
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects in Hubspot CRM
- Hold Zoom meetings with prospective customers to understand their business challenges and goals
- Run product demos to close business at or above quota level
- You have a track record of driving results
- You're hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others' shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
- You love getting to know new people and helping them to increase revenue
What You'll Get:
- £24,420 fixed salary + uncapped commission with realistic OTE 50K+
- An opportunity to join a new startup company
- Work in the modern office (Mon-Fri; 8am - 5pm)
- Unlimited growth potential
About UX Rocket Ltd:
Founded in 2021, UX Rocket is on a mission to improve the world of e-commerce for its users and increase returns on the Internet for e-commerce businesses.
UX Rocket conducts in-depth UX audits of e-commerce sites. We provide at least 45 critical user experience enhancements that an online store should make to checkout, navigation, search, product pages, and mobile website increasing its sales and conversions.
Unlike other companies that offer UX audit services, UX Rocket Ltd does not provide any web design service, programming, or sell e-commerce technology; therefore, the UX audit will always be a completely unbiased analysis, not an indirect "sales pitch" for other services. At UX Rocket, we only focus on UX auditing.
If that sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to hear from you
Or check similar jobs