Apply on Partner Site
8am-5pm - However, a flexible approach is required to be available for site issues as required (Site is open Saturday and Sunday with an emergency response requirement)
Up to £38,000
Our client, one of the biggest companies in the UK are looking for an electrical supervisor to provide leadership, good client interaction, supervision, and development of team members within a large corporate blue chip contract based in Norwich.
• A good general education is essential, time served apprenticeship in the building services industry is preferable
• Must be tidy and organised, able to prioritise and deliver within high pressure, business critical environments
• IT literate (MS Suite)
• Good experience and demonstrate a good knowledge of managing subcontractors.
• Leadership skills
• Must be willing to work and be available for long hours when required to meet the demand of the contract delivery.
• Full clean driving licence
• Enhanced DBS clearance
• Electrical qualifications
If you are interested in the role please apply or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Fin
Or check similar jobs