Job Title: Accounts/Finance Officer
Apply on Partner Site
Pay Rate: 29k – 32k
Full Time – Permanent - October Start
Aspion are currently recruiting for a global organisation who are opening a new branch in Sheffield. They are looking to recruit a Finance Controller who can work independently at the start of the office getting up and running and dealing with all financial tasks in cooperation with overseas contacts within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a business which is growing from strength to strength within the Energy sector.
* Cash flow forecasting
* Bank reconciliation
* Maintaining reports
* Managing invoices
* Cooperating with all finance functions
* Preparation of budgets and forecasts
* Provide financial support to the wider business to improve overall profitability
* Offer assistance to accounting department to provide manage invoices, payments, and receipts
* Maintenance of archival documents on projects
* To control, introduce and separates information in a database
* To perform operational and administrative activities related to the company
* Good system knowledge
* Ability to handle confidential data
* Good problem Solver
Qualifications relevant to Accounts and Finance will be required.
There is an immediate interview for the right candidate with an immediate start. This is a temporary position however may lead to permanent depending on the needs of the business.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week can be flexible on the hours.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website
Or check similar jobs