Do you have strong administrative skills?
Apply on Partner Site
Do you have excellent analytical skills and a good eye for detail?
Are you a confident communicator?
If so then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, an award winning professional services firm, are looking for a Verification Officer to work within their vibrant Charity Verification Team. You will be responsible for reviewing, investigating and approving the distribution of donations.
A typical day will see:
* Obtaining and collating documents for the verification process
* Liaising with the Charities Commission to understand and verify the entities charitable purpose.
* Contacting charities and donors for further information as required.
To be successful in this role you will need:
* Previous administration skills
* Excellent communication skills
* To be able to manage multiple workstreams and prioritise accordingly
Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm. After an extensive office-based training period there will be the opportunity to spend part of your time working from home.
In return for your expertise our clients offer newly refurbished offices, free on site parking, a generous pension, private healthcare and 30 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
If you are highly motivated and thrive on delivering exceptional customer service then this is the role for you!
To apply please send your CV or call the office for more details
Or check similar jobs