Senior Education Recruitment Consultant opportunity
Apply on Partner Site
Class Cover are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join our Pulborough office to help with our expansion into new areas as well as maintaining and developing a hot desk. As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and achieving a strong rapport with new and existing clients. In this fast-paced role you will be working in a close-knit team and will have an ability to adapt and focus on differing tasks.
Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment company providing outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, NQT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East for day-to-day-, short- and long-term assignments. We are now looking for two new team members to cover the South East. Class Cover is celebrating 18 years of trading in 2021 and is focused on building our winning reputation.
* Generate new business through telephone and face to face activities
* Recruit quality candidates and conduct interview process
* Place candidates in client schools as either short-term or permanent positions
* Take part in additional activities such as open days to generate further sales
* Ideally previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or in a sales environment
* Excellent communication and administration skills.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Good time management, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
* Ability to prioritise and escalate jobs where necessary
* Good IT skills - you will need a high level of computer literacy and will need to be comfortable with a range of software
* Clean UK driving licence
* Hands on experience as a recruiter
* Experience in sales
* Experience in business development
* Driving Licence
* Salary from £25,000-£33,000 plus a very generous uncapped commission and bonus scheme
* 30 days holiday
* Reduced working hours in school holidays
Or check similar jobs