Apply on Partner Site
To provide proficient and effective inspection of items and assemblies in line with Workshop and QC leadership. Ensure accurate and timely updating of our management systems.
• Inspection of items to BOM and drawing.
• Use of 1st principal and digital measurement techniques.
• Creation and population of inspection reports.
• Demonstrate competency in vendor and manufacturing document review.
• Ability to clearly and accurately converse with engineering and projects teams on outcome of inspection.
• Must be competent in Liquid Penetrant and Magnetic Particle Inspection.
• Must demonstrate competency in use of Brinell and Rockwell hardness testing techniques.
• Customer focus & determination to deliver on time
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities and clearly communicate changes to plan across the team and also the wider organisation.
• Comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
• Be an active contributor to lead resolution of non-conformances.
• Manage Oracle ERP system to ensure status is kept up to date in a near real-time basis and that work orders are completed correctly.
• Interaction with supporting functions to ensure timely delivery
• Preferably NVQ trained in an engineering discipline
• Strong administrative skills/experience
• Previous experience in fast paced Services sector preferred
• Preferably a proven track record in a QC Inspection role.
• Understanding & experience of manufacturing processes
• Considerable experience working with Oracle or another ERP system
• Knowledge of reading and understanding Subsea procedures and engineering documents
Or check similar jobs