IT Helpdesk Support Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
£25,000 - £30,000 DOE Plus Private Healthcare, 20 Days’ Holiday + Bank Holidays, secure bike parking, complimentary gym membership
If you have experience of managing, maintaining and providing Desktop, Server, and Network support, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with our thriving, successful company.
Lifeline IT provides IT Systems management and support serving the SME marketplace. An opportunity has now arisen for an IT Helpdesk Support Engineer to join our team in Peterborough.
Within a vibrant and engaging environment, you’ll have the chance to broaden your existing expertise and work with cutting-edge technologies. Working from our office in Peterborough, you’ll respond to a range of customer queries via telephone and email channels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and technical skills:
- Experience of providing 2nd line support
- At least two years’ experience of managing, maintaining and providing Windows server, Office 365, networking and desktop support
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as strong organisational abilities and good decision-making skills
- Excellent customer service and telephone presence
- Diagnostic and analytical skills for software and general application knowledge
- The ability to multitask with a sense of urgency and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft applications, Internet and internet protocols
- The ability to work in shifts
- The ability to work on rota basis for On-Call Remote work (weekdays and weekends)
To apply for the role of IT Helpdesk Support Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role IT Support Engineer, IT Support Technician, Technical Support Advisor, Network Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Technician, Service Desk Technician, or IT Helpdesk Analyst
Or check similar jobs