Due to extensive growth this fast growing and highly successful global credit risk consultancy are looking for a number of credit risk modelling consultants. Working across multiple banking and financial services clients the successful applicant will gain experience and knowledge by working with an innovative team of like-minded people, not only focusing on existing Regulation but on changes to the industry.
Apply on Partner Site
• Complete multiple projects acoss a variety of businesses delivering analysis and modelling within a team or on your own
• Work with areas of the business to identify opportunities for increasing value through the application of analysis and modelling techniques.
• Work with operational managers to test the effectiveness of existing and new business strategies and recommend new strategies and plans.
• Proactively identify areas for improving the Credit Risk Analysis Team capability.
• Ensure all data is managed securely, maintained appropriately and analysed correctly in line with Data and industry regulation.
Knowledge and Understanding Requirements
• Academic - 2:1 Numerate degree with statistical content.
• Experience - 2+ years working as an analyst in either a Risk or Marketing environment,Financial Services and Debt experience an advantage.
• Analysis Packages - SAS, R or Python
• Data - Manipulating and analysing large datasets with customer information.
• Communication Skills - Good communicator: verbal, written, and bringing results and recommendations to life.
• Knowledge of IFRS9, Basel e.g. AIRB, SREP, Stress Testing, ICAAP, Usfe Test and Pillar 2 methodology
• Development of Risk and Pricing models for a wide range of clients.
• Validation of models for clients, through model review, identifying model weaknesses and proposing solutions.
• Provide advisory services to clients on local Regulatory matters
• Advise clients on common and best practice in relation to analytical and modelling approaches
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply today! (url removed) or (phone number removed)
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme.
Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)
Or check similar jobs