Data Administrator B46
Apply on Partner Site
As the Data Administrator, your role will be to provide administrative support to the business in the UK, in order to facilitate and deliver its business objectives, while actively coordinating business information, reporting and documentation to support business activity in the Public and Private sector Healthcare environments.
You will have a proven track record in this discipline, possessing strong data administrative skill, with attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines while understanding of the
importance of customer service.
A key driver to the success of this position will be the use of Digital solutions to support the commercial activity. Previous experience in this field will be essential. The role also requires a
high level of interaction with your sales colleagues as well as other internal business and external stakeholders, particularly with the Commercial and Finance teams.
How you'll make an impact:
By administering a broad range of business activity to support customer needs and business targets through Digital platforms - e.g. SAP, GOOGLE, WISE, (url removed), D.CoMED,
- Requiring - extensive use of Excel and Google Sheets to download, organise,interpret, import, collate and present company data.
● Collating, analysing and preparing business reports
● Preparing and submitting Customer KPI reports
● Managing customer contract files
● Preparing customer Commission reports
● Purchase Order administration and GRN input
● Assisting in Invoice queries
● Getting involved in ad hoc procurement activity
● Administering Customer Price files
● Compiling customer site audit process and data administration
● Preparing business presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint and Google
● Assisting in the preparation of tenders and tender presentations (Bespoke & tailored)
● Planning & preparing business events, meetings and exhibitions
● Organising business meetings, preparing agenda and keeping minutes
● Providing administrative support through out the business as and when required
● Assisting other department in delivering their targets and objectives
● Supporting the Sales team in commercial activity to deliver the sales targets.
● Assisting with marketing activities. Shows and exhibitions.
● Ensuring customer satisfaction is the highest priority.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
● Experience in office administration in either a manufacturing or gas environment.
● Excellent standard of numeracy and literacy / accurate data inputting skills. Excel and spreadsheets.
● Experience in Digital sales platforms: (url removed) / websites / ePortals.
● Tenacious approach.
● Self-motivated attitude.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Knowledge of administrative procedures and systems.
● The ability to communicate using emails and word processing.
● Confident and friendly telephone manner.
● Based in our Coleshill, Birmingham office
● Private healthcare available
● Mentoring schemes
● Perks at work
● Dedicated talent development team to help your career progress
● Generous pension scheme
● Mental health wellbeing ambassador support.
Call Nikki on (phone number removed) to hear more
Or check similar jobs