Senior/Civil Infrastructure Design Engineer
Apply on Partner Site
Salary : £45k (Depends On Experience)
A fast growing engineering consultancy who are based in Derby are on the lookout for a Senior or Civil Infrastructure Engineer to join their civils team. There are 20 technical staff at the moment with the objective of hiring at least 5 more people before the years end.
- 25 Day annual leave + Bank Holidays.
- Increased Employer Pension Contributions.
- Life Insurance.
- Well-being Support.
- Work Socials/ Team building (monthly).
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Opportunity of other salary sacrifice schemes.
- On the job training.
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer Requirements & Experience:
- Minimum 2:1 BEng or Meng degree in Civil or Structural engineering.
- Near to or recently achieved chartership with ICE or IStructE.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience in civil/infrastructure UK consultancy engineering.
- Use of own car for site visits and meetings.
- Experience in working on residential developments including the production of and gaining approval for S38, S278 and S104 packages.
- Clear understanding of current design standards for both roads and drainage including local authority, national and regulatory guidance and planning policy.
- Proficient in the use of Causeway PDS and/or Civil 3D and Causeway Flow and/or Micro drainage.
Senior Civil Infrastructure Engineer Role:
- Anticipated progression to take over the running of the existing team and further expanding it.
- Responsible for the design and delivery of multiple projects at various stages from conception through to completion at both a local and national level.
- Flood Risk Assessment and Drainage Strategy report writing.
- Cut and Fill ground modelling.
- Production of Site Appraisals.
- Regular contact with clients, other design team members and attendance at meetings
Or check similar jobs