Do you have equipment installation experience and are you seeking a varied field based opportunity?
Apply on Partner Site
Our client, based in Peterborough, is seeking an Installations Engineer to join them on a permanent full time basis working 8am -5pm Monday to Friday.
* Working at clients sites across the UK, you will be responsible for:-
* Assembly and installation of electrical and framework equipment
* Testing or equipment
* Client product training.
* Building equipment on-site at customer locations
To be considered for this Installation Engineer role, you will have:-
* An understanding of electrical equipment
* Experience of assembling equipment
* You must be physically fit and be technically savvy.
* You must have a full clean driving license. You will also need to be a confident driver as you could be driving in central London and large cities.
Owing to National coverage, you will need to be flexible on working hours as client locations could warrant earlier starts or later finishes.
28 days paid annual leave inclusive of statutory holidays, pension, free parking, career progression.
Salary £21,000, plus overtime is paid over and above your working hours and if overnight stays required you will receive a subsistence allowance and accommodation paid for. You must be able to stay away overnight as part of your role and during busy periods this can be 1 night to 4 nights per week.
Send your CV now for review and consideration. Immediate start available.
Or check similar jobs