Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for the Tamworth site of a national organisation who are seeking a Plant Manager to start immediately.
Apply on Partner Site
Hours of work are Mon-Fri (7am to 5pm) and Sat (7am to 11am) and has a salary of £30-32K + Overtime available.
Duties and tasks include:
* Responsibility for your own Health and Safety and any visitors or contractors to your site.
* Promoting and complying with, Company Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
* Responsibility for the accurate production of Readymix products.
* Ensuring timely delivery of raw materials.
* Completing weekly and monthly stock checks.
* Controlling drivers, visitors, collect and cash customers coming onto site, projecting a professional image and ensuring that site rules are complied with at all times.
* Reporting defects.
* Working with management and contractors to control and organise plant maintenance as required.
* General housekeeping and site improvements.
* Enforcing environmental policies and procedures (14001) and keeping records up to date.
* Updating and monitoring records within the PACS system.
* A flexible and positive attitude to working times in line with business requirements is essential.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
* Flexibility and initiative are essential for this demanding and rewarding position.
* A good level of physical fitness.
* A basic understanding of batching systems would be desirable.
* Good communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with customers and suppliers.
* Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
* Previous experience in concrete/mortar production would be beneficial.
* Full driving licence
Or check similar jobs