We are looking to recruit an Appointed Person/Crane Supervisor with planning experience of single and tandem lifting operations and associated equipment utilising the appropriate lifting equipment as defined under legislation and to standards.
Apply on Partner Site
Key duties will include preparing compliant and fit for purpose lift plans to support works carried out, using charts, programmes, formulae, specifications, and incorporating information gained from site.
Skills and experience should include:
· Previous experience in a similar role is essential and a proven track record of preparing all associated lift plans.
· Strong attention to detail, be self-motivated with a pro-active approach and experience of working under pressure in meeting tight deadlines with minimum level of supervision.
· Hold POS, /Lift Planner Competencies
· Experience of working in a project construction site environment
· A competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
· The ability to manage work to meet varying deadlines.
This position is for an ongoing duration and the rate is negotiable dependent on additional competencies held.
The role will be paid through CIS / self-employed.
Infocus is an innovative and experienced UK nationwide provider of recruitment solutions and project delivery to some of the biggest names within the civil engineering infrastructure sectors. Infocus provides specialist expertise in various sectors, we have grown continuously with a reputation for delivering professional, quality, value for money and sustainable solutions for our clients.
We are well positioned and driving towards extraordinary growth.
Salary / Rate
Right to Work
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
Contact Marcus on (phone number removed)
Or check similar jobs