Multi-Skilled Engineer | Greater Norwich Area | Circa £43,000 DOE |4 on 4 off
Apply on Partner Site
I am currently working with a company based in the Greater Norwich area who find themselves looking for multiple multiskilled engineers for their food manufacturing site.
This company is well established in East Anglia and is precisely the reason that they can afford to offer one of the better annual salaries that are presently on the market for multiskilled engineers. With varying shift patterns ranging from night to day work, this company really represents an incredible working environment encouraging a family feel where everyone works for each other.
• Production line safety, reliability and efficiency
• Identifying issues and problem resolution
• PPM and reactive maintenance
• Constant focus on Continuous Improvement
• Decreasing machinery downtimes
• Increasing production efficiency
• Time served technician
• Efficient team player
• Competent works on electrical machinery
• Clear focus on continuous improvement
• Fault Finding and troubleshooting capabilities
• Logical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Competent planning abilities and forward-thinking approach for PPMs
When working with our company, enthusiasm and perseverance are the kinds of approach we like to instil in the work we do here. We look for organised and motivated individuals who are driven by the want to get stuck in'. To possess a diligent attitude to work as part of a team towards a common goal and strive towards forward thinking to improve current systems and procure new initiatives.
If this is something you think you would be well suited to get in touch and hit that apply button below!
We are committed to equality of opportunity, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
Or check similar jobs