To support the group Human Resources team with marketing collateral and creative, ensuring all collateral is delivered on time and budget. This includes recruitment campaign creative, printed materials, branded merchandise, OOH and event collateral and digital elements as required.
Apply on Partner Site
* Work with the Human Resources team to understand their marketing needs and take initial briefs.
* Work with the Marketing Production Manager to convert initial briefs into marketing briefs for the creative team with clear outcomes, timescales and objectives.
* Work with the Marketing Production Manager to produce collateral necessary to support HR activity across all businesses and campuses.
* Ensure collateral items are printed and distributed on time and to briefed location.
* Maintain database of collateral and campaign archive ensuring it is well-maintained and easily accessible.
* Act as the first point of contact for all enquiries relating to HR marketing.
* Act as first point of contact for all enquiries relating to HR collateral – ensuring all items are correctly briefed and ready for scheduling.
* Work with the Digital Marketing team to provide briefs and content as necessary for HR social media and HR online presence (e.g. Glassdoor).
* Ensure Glassdoor and other online recruitment portals are kept up to date, working with Digital Marketing, Brand Marketing and HR teams.
* To help manage studio timings and bookings, workflow and resource to ensure critical paths are developed and met
* To demonstrate professionalism in the role as a representative of GBS, incorporating GBS core values in the delivery of duties.
* To observe equality and diversity practices and procedures and promote equality of opportunity at all times.
* To observe and adhere to all GBS policies relevant to the role.
* Working closely with the Marketing Production Manager to co-ordinate distribution of print and marketing collateral
* We are looking for a motivated individual with experience in briefing and working with design teams to produce on and offline collateral.
* An understanding of recruitment marketing (desirable)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Deadline driven and the ability to handle pressure
* The ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels, internally and externally
* Pro-active planning and time management
* Understanding of the Higher Education (HE) sector and student recruitment is desirable but not essential.
* Must have a keen interest in technical knowledge of current and new production processes, new substrates and suppliers
* A knowledge of digital marketing (Desirable)
* Exceptional organisational and project management skills to prioritise and manage workload to tight deadlines, with minimum supervision.
* Immaculate attention to detail.
GBS is a higher education provider offering a range of sector-relevant courses across eight campuses in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds and beyond.
We take an inclusive approach to recruiting students, with an aim to widening access to higher education among groups currently under-represented in the sector.
We believe that education is transformational and can make a fundamental difference to the individuals and communities we serve.
If you're looking to make a real difference with your next career move, why not join us
Or check similar jobs