Administrator / Order Processing Fulfilment Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills with an eye for detail and a love of luxury goods is required to join our team at Luxury Vault Limited based in Mayfair, London.
Apply on Partner Site
Due to our recent growth, we now have 2 positions available.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits (25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + 1 Extra Day Off for your Birthday)
LOCATION: Mayfair, London – 100% Office Based
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
Luxury Vault is a fast-growing boutique concierge service that provides personal shoppers and ultra-high-net-worth individuals with rare, unique and otherwise unattainable items. Due to our continued growth, we now have two excellent opportunities an experienced Administrator / Order Processing Fulfilment Coordinator to join our growing team.
Working as the Administrator / Order Processing Fulfilment Coordinator you will be a solution-focused, organised person who demonstrates a passion for detail and quality. Your communication skills will enable you to interact at all levels and you will be a strong team player. This role is perfect for someone who has excellent attention to detail and can work in a very fast paced environment.
As the Administrator / Order Processing Fulfilment Coordinator you will plan, organise and manage incoming stock and customer order fulfilment both internationally and domestically. This includes the management of back-end operations such as website updates, order tracking, logistics coordination, packing orders and product inventory. This is an office-based role with no work from home option.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Order Processing Fulfilment Coordinator will include:
* Physical quality control checks of inbound and outbound stock
* Responsible for the constant monitoring of orders until the item has been delivered
* Responsible for stock management for all inbound and outbound inventory
* Spreadsheet management updating product inventory, order tracking and financial information
* Logistics coordination for all shipments domestically, internationally and drop shipping service
* Ensuring all items undergo strict quality control measures which includes photographing all items as they arrive and when they leave
* Managing the database of inbound and outbound product photography
* Communicating with third party vendors and B2B clients
* Administrative genius with experience of advanced Google Docs or Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
* You will need a strong level of spoken and written English skills for this role
* Ability to multi-task and work in a very fast paced environment. Priorities can change daily and ability to adapt is needed
* Well organised with attention to detail
* You will need to be resilient and able to deal calmly with the unexpected, as well as deliver the day-to-day essentials
* You will work well as a team member as well as under your own initiative with limited support required
* You will lead by example with excellent time management skills and the ability to deliver consistently to deadlines
* You will have a passion for luxury items (handbags, clothing, watches etc)
The successful candidate will need to undergo enhanced DBS and Financial Checks
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P9151
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Luxury Vault Limited
Or check similar jobs