Part Qualified Management Accountant
Apply on Partner Site
Location: Hybrid / Home Working – Enderby, Leicester
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 (DoE) + Benefits
We are Wilmington plc
Wilmington plc is a portfolio made up of a specialist brand providing custom solutions to customers across the globe from over 10 different offices. We provide a wide range of products including specialist information and data, and high-quality training and education, to help professionals manage Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and Regulatory Compliance challenges. Find out more about our core purpose and how we help our customers do the right business in the right way.
Our two divisions, Intelligence and Training, are underpinned by the work of experts in their field, including data and technology specialists and highly skilled practitioners who deliver our training and education solutions.
Our ambition is to have the best people work with us at Wilmington, delivering their best work because we care about them, include them and empower them. We will support you, develop you and recognise you.
Why do we want you?
You are an experienced part qualified management accountant who has worked in a busy accounting function within industry, producing month end management accounts.
You are competent in journals, forecasting, reconciliations and budgeting and you are looking for a role that will allow you to make good use of your exceptional advance Excel skills within a growing professional yet fun, business.
In this hands on role you will be responsible for producing accurate and timely financial information (to include monthly management accounts, forecasts, and reconciliations) and providing key support to the Divisional Financial Controller.
In addition to this as our Part Qualified Management Accountant you will:
* Produce prescribed management accounts by day 5.
* Produce monthly re-forecasts and annual budgets of prescribed Businesses.
* Month-end Balance Sheet reconciliations.
* Prepare and explain any key variances in the monthly accounts, forecasts and budgets, comparing to latest forecast, budget and prior years when preparing the reports for key stakeholders.
* Produce Key Performance Indicators for the prescribed Businesses.
* Build relationships with MD’s and department heads so that there is a solid understanding of the Businesses.
* Upload Actuals and Budgets into the relevant Ledgers in Sun & amending Q&A Reports accordingly
* Improve the systems surrounding all aspects of the Month End Process, Budgets and Forecasts.
* Work as a team to ensure the timetable is met and the regular reports are distributed to the relevant management.
* Ensure process and procedures are in line with Group policy and are consistent, supportable and facilitate auditable reporting.
If this sounds like the kind of role you would enjoy and you have the required skills, experience and part qualification, why not submit an application and see where it takes you.
In order to be successful in this role you must have / be:
* Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Experience in the same or similar role
* Knowledge of Sun Accounting Software – including Q&A Excel
* Knowledge of Salesforce/Power BI Desirable
* Advanced Excel
* Ability to work with others to achieve team goals.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Attention to detail – accurate accounts are essential for decision making.
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY
Or check similar jobs